1.DS907G 120A is mainly used on export-type watches to replace two single-phase relays. The outlet mode is 1 in 2 out, 3 in 4 out. 2.The contact resistance can be below 0.8 milliohms for a long time, reaching UC2, UC3, and TUV requirements. 3.The overall heating condition is 50K at a rated current of 60/90A. TUV approval
For Prepayment energy Meter and AMR system Combination switch, reactive power compensation devices and automatic control.
Coil pulse width
Between coil& contact
(50/60Hz) for 1 min
(50/60Hz) for 1 min
Plastic sealed dusted proof
Plastic package, dustproof
Output terminal (mm) not included in profile size
110 x 52 x 24
0.6mΩ Max.(12VDC 1A)
MAX disconnection voltage
440VAC / 110VDC
MAX disconnection power
Suction and Release Voltage
1. All the relays are shipped in the "operate" position because it is possible that during transit or final assembly the relay could change its state to the "release" position. please reset the relay into "operate" state when put in circuit according to need.
2. In order to maintain "operate" or "release" state of the relay, the coil voltage should reach the rated voltage. The pulse width should be 60ms or longer to ensure a proper change of state. Do not enegize both Pin1 and Pin2 at the same time on the coil for longer than 1 min (damage to the coil).
3. Relays are classified according to the polarity, if client need different form from information, please contact us.
4. The relay into the factory for destructive inspection should be protected from damage and strict distinction between the normal products.
5. Now with braided line relay, the load pin can not solder, not arbitrarily wrenched, two pins and righid fixation.
|Contact currentt||120A / 250VAC|
|Max disconnection voltage||440VAC/110VDC|
|Max disconnection power||30000VA|
|Electrical life||5000 cycles|
|Mechanical life||100000 cycles|
|Coil pulse width||Min. 50ms|
|Operation time||Max. 30ms|
|Comeback time||Max. 30ms|
|Dielectric strength||Between contact & coil||4000VAC 1min|
|Between contacts||2000VAC 1min|
|Insulation resistance||1000MΩ（at 500VDC）|